Skip to main content

Annette's Story


About Me
Originally from Huntington Beach, CA, I have always been a beach girl at heart. I have been very fortunate to grow up in a place where I get to enjoy both ocean and mountain views, be within a short drive to amazing culture from mom and pop Vietnamese food shops to the performing arts and comedy clubs. Being sandwiched between urban Los Angeles and San Diego, to me Orange County is where my story begins. A place where my parents met halfway across the world only to find out they were both from the same hometown. From the start of my career journey, I ventured in luxury retail as a brand ambassador to marketing coordinator for a magazine distribution company. Finally, I discovered my true calling for the mortgage and real estate atmosphere because of my passion for creating ways to build the American dream. I believe with hard work, dedication and pouring my heart and soul into my business is the ultimate recipe for success. My mom is my hero and making her proud is the reason I get out of bed. One day, my hope is to pass on the virtue she’s taught me and share my gift as a contribution to our community.

With 15 years of experience in the customer excellence, financial and mortgage industry, I am a client goal- oriented CONNOISSEUR. Just like you, I am always looking for top notch service.

My Guilty Pleasures

 

When I am not at work making loans happen, I love to curl up in front of the fireplace with a nice pot roast. I love to venture out to discover local eateries, beach front yoga to boutique dance studios. When the weather is gorgeous, I spend time at the beach with my family and friends making lifetime memories.
  

My Favorite Things


I love movie nights with my family. The local sunset dinner and the warm ray of sunshine makes my heart glow. My favorite color is glitter because it reminds me of the ocean. Even though I am a beach city girl through and through, I have always wanted to retire to a small shack somewhere along the coast of North Carolina.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Legit Online Gigs to Make Cash in 2020

5 Legit Virtual Jobs to Make Cash in 2020   Annette Bui| Updated July 7, 2020 | Make Money   Are you over living paycheck to paycheck and always worrying about money? Grab my FREE Budget Cheat Sheet and take control of your budget today! More and extra of us are searching for respectable online jobs that we can work remotely. It can be challenging to discover workplace jobs when you have children or other commitments and discovering an online job can provide you so much greater freedom and flexibility to earn extra money.   Affiliate Marketing Affiliate advertising is where you can earn a commission from merchandise and offerings that you recommend to your readers.   Products or Services You can create your personal merchandise or offerings and promote them thru your website, and many recommend that the fine way to make money from your blog is to do this.   Blogging You’re currently studying online blogs that earn top bloggers over $5,000 per month then you c

My Story

My Dream is to advocate for your family:     I take a personalized consultative approach to helping you get approved faster in the mortgage shopping process, offer a more streamlined process, generating solutions that are useful to consumers to build confidence in the mortgage shopping process. My personal goal is to find new and innovative ways to help families identify their mortgage based upon current market trends, personal need, client oriented approach to help families thrive and improve their most valuable investment. I see myself as a personal mortgage Guru, here to offer helpful information, better ways to save. Developing unique tools, investment strategies that revolve around your personal needs in a mortgage. As your personal mortgage guru, I can provide a customized approach to help guide you through the qualifying process, credit improvement, tips and tricks to gain the extra savings on your loan. My knowledge and support is all referral based and it is my incen

Distinguishing between Rich vs. Wealthy

Would you rather be Rich or Wealthy? Annette Bui | Updated April 26, 2020 | Lifestyle Mortgage Blog Having the right money mindset takes you a long way to distinguish yourself from the Rich vs. the Wealthy attitude. Maintaining the appropriate mindset towards money has become truly popular and got a number of folks enthusiastic about why they give thought to it the best way possible. It got me considering that it will probably be will benefit you to discover this matter even further, and speak concerning the variations between a “Rich Mentality” and a “Wealthy Mentality” There are significant distinctions between a rich vs a wealthy mindset when it comes to the following topics:    There are a number of variations between a wealthy mentality and a well to do mentality with regards to the under topics:  1. INCOME While many families believe that breaking the $100,000.00 threshold is a good benchmark for wealth when it comes to income. Then they reach that benchmar